Monday 25 May bank holiday opening hours
Some of our services will be operating different opening hours on the bank holiday, Monday 25 May 2015.
All of our main services will be closed on Monday 25 May. There is a normal out of hours service in operation for emergencies on 0207 974 4444.
- Report housing repairs and manage housing rent payments
- View housing benefit claims and payments
- Pay and view leaseholder service charges
- Pay and manage council tax bills
- Apply for parking permits and purchase eVisitor parking permits
- Check bin collection days, report missed collections and request recycling equipment.
Rubbish and recycling
There will be no residential rubbish and recycling collections on Monday 25 May. Collections will take place one day later than usual for the rest of the week:
- Monday 25 May moves to Tuesday 26 May
- Tuesday 26 May moves to Wednesday 27 May
- Wednesday 27 May moves to Thursday 28 May
- Thursday 28 May moves to Friday 29 May
- Friday 29 May moves to Saturday 30 May.
For more information visit our recycling and waste website pages.
Bank Holiday enforcement will be in place on Monday 25 May from 7am to 4.15pm. The car pound will be closed.
Please visit our parking and enforcement pages for full details.
All Camden libraries will be closed on Monday 25 May.
Our online digital library will be operating as normal, where you can view your library account, renew your items, borrow an e-book and more.
For more information visit our libraries pages.
Leisure and sports centres
Centres will operate different opening hours on Monday 25 May.
- Kentish Town Sports Centre: 8am to 6pm.
- Oasis Sports Centre: 9.30am to 6pm.
- Pancras Square Leisure: 8am to 6pm.
- Swiss Cottage Leisure Centre: 8am to 6pm.
- Talacre Community Sports Centre: closed.
For more information visit GLL’s website.
Parks and open spaces will be open as usual on Monday 25 May.
For more information visit our parks pages.