Find out how to access council services online
Come along to Swiss Cottage Library on 25 May and discover how accessing key council services is even easier with the Camden Account.
Through the Camden Account you can:
• Pay and manage council tax bills, set up a direct debit and sign up for paperless billing
• Apply and pay for resident and eVisitor parking permits
• Check bin collection days, report a missed collection and order recycling equipment
• Report and book a housing repair
• View and pay housing rent and leaseholder charges
• Sign up for planning e-alerts.
Join us at the event and find out:
• how to sign up for a personal a Camden Account to access key council services online in one place, with one login
• about accessing your Camden Account anywhere, at any time and on any device• what library drop-in sessions and other support is available to help you get online
• which other online services the Council offers.
• what help we give people with sight or hearing loss or who need extra support
• how to tell us what you think about council services, and how you can be involved in shaping how we provide services.
More than 75,000 residents have already signed up for a Camden Account. Staff from Contact Camden will be in the foyer at Swiss Cottage Library on 25 May from 4 to 6pm.
Find out more
Visit our web page for more information about the Camden Account or to sign up.