Carers' Week in Camden
Camden Carers’ Service is running an event every day this week for unpaid carers in Camden.
Carers’ Week raises awareness of and highlights the challenges of caring, as well as recognising carers’ contributions to families and communities. Local events taking place this week include:
- Tuesday 7 June - Tea with the Trustees, 1 to 4pm, 2nd floor training room, 293-299 Kentish Town Road, NW5 2TJ.
- Wednesday 8 June - Health and Wellbeing Fayre, 11am to 3pm at Centre 404, 404 Camden Road, N7 0SJ.
- Thursday 9 June - Street Party for older and dementia carers and those being cared for, 1.30 to 3.30pm at Kentish Town Congregational Church (upstairs), Kelly Street, NW1 8PH.
- Friday 10 June - Creative Showcase Event, 11am to 12.45pm. Two live performances by carers but open to carers and non-carers alike - at the Central School of Speech and Drama, 62-64 Eton Avenue, NW3 3HY.
Find out more:
- For more details or to book phone 020 7428 8950 or email: email@example.com
- Visit the website