Camden libraries digital roadshow
As part of Camden’s £1.5 million investment in its libraries, residents are invited to join a digital roadshow.
A range of innovative technology will be available in libraries for residents to test including a virtual reality headset, a 3D printer, tablets, robots, e-newspapers, new PCs and self-service kiosks.
Drop in sessions and demos will run at the following times and locations:
- Monday 29 July 11-3pm - Queens Crescent Library
- Thursday 1 Aug 3.30-5pm - Queens Crescent Library
- Wednesday 7 Aug 3-4pm - Queens Crescent Library
- Wednesday 14 Aug 4-6pm – Kentish Town Library
- Thursday 15 Aug 2-4pm – Kentish Town Library
The investment in libraries will help to make sure no resident gets left behind as part of our Camden 2025 vision. Camden is committed that libraries remain open and thriving, giving everyone access to high quality digital services and the chance to succeed.
Libraries are a vital space within Camden’s neighbourhoods, providing spaces to learn, join in with activities, work, socialise and develop skills.