Camden Council phones repaired
Customers are advised that the technical problems that affected some incoming calls to our main Contact Camden telephone number (020 7974 4444) have now been resolved.
Save time and do it online
Did you know you can access a range of council services via the Camden Account? The Camden Account is the easy way to:
- Report a housing repair
- Pay your housing rent and view bills
- Pay and view your leaseholder service charges
- Apply for and renew parking permits
- Purchase eVisitor parking permits
- Make council tax payments and view your bills, or set up a direct debit
- Report a missed bin collection (please remember that due to the bank holiday all collections this week will be a day later than usual)
- Order a recycling box, bin or bag
- Find your recycling and rubbish collection days
To find out more about the Camden Account and the online services available visit www.camden.gov.uk/simplesafesmart.