Camden Business Sustainability Awards 2017
Don’t miss this opportunity to share your achievements in environmental sustainability and help to inspire and encourage other businesses in the borough.
The Camden Business Sustainability Awards aim to recognise, inspire and encourage businesses and organisations in the borough to achieve environmental sustainability. The deadline to enter has now been extended to Friday 7 April.
The awards will be presented at a special event: ‘Celebrating Sustainable Business in Camden – leading the way‘ on Tuesday 25 April at the distinguished Francis Crick Institute in Kings Cross. The event will be an opportunity to network with other businesses and organisations going out of their way to protect the environment and, listening to keynote speakers from the London Assembly’s Environment Committee and the Committee on Climate Change.
There are eight categories to choose from:
- Excellence in energy efficiency and carbon reduction (sponsored by ASOS)
- Excellence in improving air quality (sponsored by The Wellcome Trust)
- Excellence in waste management and recycling (sponsored by The Fitzrovia Partnership)
- Excellence in water resource management
- Excellence in biodiversity management
- Best employee engagement initiative (sponsored by The Wesley Euston hotel)
- Leadership in green procurement (sponsored by ASOS)
- Community project of the year (sponsored by Euston Town)
Applicants can opt to be considered for the overall awards ‘Outstanding Contribution to Environmental Sustainability’ (large and small businesses).
Winners of these awards, together with the winner of the ‘Excellence in energy efficiency and carbon reduction’ award, will also be recognised at the prestigious Camden Business Awards gala in the Autumn. Read more about Camden Business Awards
Express an interest
If you are thinking about applying for any of the awards categories, please express an interest and receive help from CCCA colleagues in your application process.
How to apply
Closing date for applications is midnight on Friday 7 April 2017.
Book your place at the awards event: Celebrating Sustainable Business in Camden – leading the way