Summer holidays may be over, but there's more to come...
- p.24 Family Workshop at House of Illustration on Sunday 9 July (4)PRIDE IN LONDON PARADE 2017
- p.24 open open
- p.24 Big Camden Celebration
- p.24 Credit to Hattie Upton-Dance, Quiet Down There 4
- p.24 Sephardi Late July credit Jewish Museum London (8)
- p.24 Summer University motorcycling group aged 13 and 14
- p.24 Parliament Hill under 12s unity cup
Rain or shine, you made the most of all Camden has to offer this summer.
This year's Summer Programme brought together familes, friends and communities for a non-stop schedule of free and low-cost activities, with something for everyone.
At Camden Summer University young people enjoyed a wide range of fantastic courses, from jewellery-making at the British Museum, to motorcycling, photography and much more.
Communities came together at Camden Kala community fun days on estates across the borough, enjoying Bollywood dance workshops and performances, family sports activities and facepainting. You also helped create a unique paisley for Camden at workshops led by partners Quiet Down There. Artwork inspired by the workshops will be on display at Swiss Cottage Library from 30 September.
The summer holidays might be over, but there's plenty to keep you busy all year round in Camden. Great upcoming events in September to look out for include:
- Open House London, Saturday 16 and Sunday 17 September: Explore hundreds of buildings in London for free, including more than 65 locations in Camden.
- London Symphony, Sunday 17 September: A silent film at Alexandra Road Park celebrating London's diversity and culture with a live soundtrack performed by Covent Garden Sinfonia. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to book your free place.
- Volunteer drop-in, Tuesday 12 September: get help to find local volunteering roles at the Volunteer Centre Camden.