Read the NHS plan for north central London
The NHS in the north central London area – which represents Camden, Haringey, Islington, Barnet and Enfield – has submitted a draft Sustainability and Transformation Plan (STP) to NHS England.
This has been developed by a host of NHS organisations with the support of officials from the area’s local authorities to propose changes to the way services are delivered, to make them more effective and efficient.
It covers the following key areas:
- Plans to increase prevention
- Provision of care closer to home
- Children’s health
- Removal of duplicate services
- Cancer care
- Urgent and emergency care
- Mental health.
Find out more and have your say:
- You can read the NHS STP document and a summary on our website
- Our Camden survey ended today (30 November) but you can still email any ideas or comments to email@example.com