Monday 4 May bank holiday opening hours
Some of our services will be operating different opening hours on the bank holiday, Monday 4 May 2015.
All of our main services will be closed on Monday 4 May. There is a normal out of hours service in operation for emergencies on 0207 974 4444.
Please visit our Contact Camden pages for more information.
You can also use your Camden Account at any time to manage key services in one place with one log in. With your Camden Account you can:
- Report housing repairs and manage housing rent payments
- View housing benefit claims and payments
- Pay and view leaseholder service charges
- Pay and manage council tax bills
- Apply for parking permits and purchase eVisitor parking permits
- Check bin collection days, report missed collections and request recycling equipment.
Rubbish and recycling
There will be no rubbish or recycling collections on Monday 4 May. Collections will take place one day later than usual for the rest of the week:
- Monday 4 May moves to Tuesday 5 May
- Tuesday 5 May moves to Wednesday 6 May
- Wednesday 6 May moves to Thursday 7 May
- Thursday 7 May moves to Friday 8 May
- Friday 8 May moves to Saturday 9 May.
For more information please visit our recycling and waste website pages.
Bank holiday enforcement will be in place on Monday 4 May from 7am to 4.15pm. The car pound will be closed.
Please see our parking and enforcement pages for full details.
All Camden libraries will be closed on Monday 4 May.
Our online digital library will be operating as normal, where you can view your library account, renew your items, borrow an e-book and more.
Leisure and sports centres
Centres will operate different opening hours on Monday 4 May:
- Kentish Town Sports Centre: 8am to 6pm
- Oasis Sports Centre: 9.30am to 6pm
- Pancras Square Leisure: 8am to 6pm
- Swiss Cottage Leisure Centre: 8am to 6pm
- Talacre Community Sports Centre: closed.