Have your say on health and wellbeing in Camden
Camden’s Health and Wellbeing Board (HWB) want your views on how health and wellbeing can be improved across the borough.
The HWB exists to improve the health and wellbeing of Camden residents and reduce health inequalities across the borough. It brings together leaders across the health and care system to provide leadership on a range of complex challenges which impact on the health of local people.
The Board has developed a new draft Joint Health & Wellbeing Strategy – which sets out the actions they plan to take to improve health and wellbeing and reduce health inequalities in Camden.
The strategy sets out five priority areas which work will focus on:
- Healthy weight, health lives – making Camden a place where everyone has the opportunity to achieve and maintain a healthy weight
- Reducing alcohol-related harm – working together to reduce health inequalities, crime, disorder and offending
- Resilient families – working with partners to reduce families’ dependency on services and focusing on what they need to support themselves
- The first 1,001 days – ensuring the support we provide from pregnancy and through the first two years of life focuses on the most important outcomes for children
- Ensuring good mental health for all – promoting positive mental health, improving outcomes for people with serious and long-term conditions and preventing suicide wherever possible.
We want to find out your thoughts, views and experiences on the draft strategy.
Have your say
You can share your views from now until Monday 30 November in the following ways:
- Online – complete an online questionnaire at camden.gov.uk/hwb
- Email – send your views to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Post – write to us at Joint Health and Wellbeing Strategy Consultation, London Borough of Camden, Public Health, 8th Floor, 5 Pancras Square, N1C 4AG.
Find out more