London,
31
August
2015
|
00:00
Europe/London

Free digital training from Google

Google is offering free online tutorials to small and medium enterprises (SMEs) to help their businesses grow.

The ‘Digital Garage’ will help businesses get the digital skills they need – from using social media to search engine optimisation.

Fewer than 30% of SMEs have an effective online presence and Google hopes to help the other 70% get up to speed.

Around 1.2 million SME’s lack digital skills and the training aims to help them grow their skills and compete more effectively in the digital age.

The multi-million pound programme will provide digital skills training to 200,000 SMEs both online and in person at pop-up training venues across the UK.

Find out more at digitalgarage.withgoogle.com