The Camden Commission
Join the conversation to help make Camden even better
We’re looking ahead to the future and want local people to be involved in the discussion.
We have set up the Camden Commission to explore some of the big challenges facing the borough and how they can be overcome. Their recommendations will help us to create a new plan for Camden for 2018 to 2023.
The Commission is keen that the recommendations they make are based on local experiences and insight, so are inviting anyone who lives, works or studies in the borough to submit their ideas, experiences and comments.
Along with speaking with local people, organisations and businesses, the Commission is speaking with national experts about four themes: Communities, Camden’s economy, Public services, and Place and culture. These themes will address such questions as: What’s great about Camden and how can we protect it? What could public services of the future look like? How can we make Camden’s economy work for all?
Help us to shape the future of Camden by sharing your thoughts, ideas and experiences around these four themes. The deadline for submitting comments is Monday 19 June.
There are lots of ways to join the conversation:
- Visit the online forum to see what others are talking about, rate their comments and add your own
- Share your ideas on Facebook or on Twitter using the hashtag #CamdenForAll
- Get in touch by email at email@example.com
- Phone our call centre on 020 7974 4444
- Send your comments to Camden Commission, Strategy and Change, 5 Pancras Square, N1C 4AG.
Find out more:
Vist the Camden Commission webpage: camden.gov.uk/camdencommission