Camden 50 Volunteering Awards
Say thank you to an exceptional volunteer by nominating them for this special award.
As part of Camden’s 50th anniversary celebrations, we would like to acknowledge the fantastic contributions made by so many of our residents who give their time every day to help others.
To show our appreciation, nominations are now open to find ten exceptional volunteers who will receive a special certificate and thanks from the Mayor of Camden.
There are ten categories for nominations:
- Young person (under 18)
- Older person (60 plus)
- New volunteer (started volunteering within the last year)
- Long-standing volunteer (more than five years)
- Volunteer who has overcome a personal challenge to volunteer (perhaps a disability or speaking English as a second language)
- Volunteer who has transformed lives
- Online/remote or helpline volunteer
- Employee volunteer who volunteers through their workplace
- Group of volunteers who have made an exceptional contribution
There is also a special award for the most exceptional person who has volunteered in the borough of Camden for 50 years.
So, if you know an individual or group of volunteers in Camden who have gone the extra mile, submit your nomination by completing the online form or call 0207 974 6457. The closing date is 5pm on Wednesday 21 October 2015.
Winning volunteers will be invited to attend an awards ceremony to take place at 6pm on Thursday 19 November at Camden Town Hall, Judd Street, WC1H 9JE.
Find out more:
For more information and to submit your nomination, go to Camden.gov.uk/Camden50volunteeringawards