Access key council services online
Did you know that you can access many of our council services online?
Our online services provide a quicker and easier way to carry out day-to-day transactions and manage your council affairs than over the phone or in person.
You can safely access services when you need to, anytime and anywhere, and our website is optimised for smartphones and tablets.
So if you’re already finding online services like banking and shopping are supporting your busy lifestyle then we can save you time too.
Over 50% of households have already signed up for a Camden Account, which provides access to key services in one place with one login. With your Camden Account you can:
- Pay and manage council tax bills, set up a direct debit and sign up for paperless billing
- Apply for parking permits and purchase eVisitor parking permits
- Check bin collection days, report a missed collection and order new recycling equipment
And if you are a housing tenant or leaseholder:
- Report and book a housing repair
- View housing benefit claims and payments, and report a change of circumstance
- View and pay housing rent and leaseholder charges.
We asked some residents what they thought about their Camden Account. Here’s what they had to say:
More services on camden.gov.uk
Your Camden Account is personalised so that you only see the key features relevant to you, but you can also access a wide range of other council services on our website. Whether you wish to renew your library books, register a birth or report fly-tipping, you can find what you need when you need it at camden.gov.uk
Find out more